Handshake for Employers
The Career Development Center (CDC) uses a career management platform called Handshake to facilitate connections between employers and Suffolk students and alumni. Handshake helps employers easily find, recruit, and hire the best Suffolk talent.
Handshake is one of the fastest growing career services technology tools that helps connect over 250,000 employers to over 9 million students and alumni from 700+ colleges and universities.
As an employer, you can use Handshake to
- Post jobs and internships
- Request and register for employer events including career fairs, information sessions, and more
- Schedule on campus interviews
- Utilize powerful applicant filtering options
Handshake has helpful tutorials for employers.
- How to Create a User Account, Join a Company, and Connect with Schools
- How to Post a Job/Internship Position
- How to Post an Event
- How to Register for a Career Fair
- How to Send a Student a Message
- How to Search for Students and Download Public Resumes
For more information about using Handshake, visit the Handshake Resource Center for Employers for additional useful articles and more!
Contact the Career Development Center for further questions by email, or at 617-573-8034.