To accomplish this goal, ASP faculty conduct weekly classes on such diverse topics as: Legal Analysis and Writing; Course Outlining; and Time Management. In addition, the faculty offers seminars on a variety of topics, such as Legal Writing for Law School Exams and Preparing for Oral Presentations, during the course of the academic year.
The program is staffed by four full-time members of the faculty: Professor Herbert N. Ramy (director); Professor Elizabeth Stillman; Professor Phil Kaplan; and Professor Sarah J. Schendel. All four have a great deal of experience in legal education and specialize in assisting students who are struggling to maximize their potential. If you are struggling to master any aspect of your legal education, the professors in the Academic Support Program can help. Students are encouraged to contact any ASP Professor to set up an appointment.
|Herbert Ramy||Elizabeth Stillman||Phil Kaplan||Sarah J. Schendel|
- Creating An Outline [PDF]
- Creating a Writing Sample [PDF]
- Law School Exam Tips [PDF]
- Mastering Multiple Choice Questions [PDF]
- Organizing Your Answers to Law School Exams [PDF]
- Why Study Groups Are Not For Studying [PDF]
- ASP Quick Guide: Answering a Legal Question [PDF]
Academic Support Program (ASP)
Suffolk University Law School
120 Tremont Street, Suite 210
Boston, MA 02108-4977