- Friday, November 13, 2020, 8:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. EDT (The conference line will open at 8:30 a.m., the event will begin at 8:45 a.m. and last till 5:00 p.m., with an optional networking event to follow)
- Attend via Zoom and use Mural.co
Mandatory orientation session
Please plan to attend one of the following sessions that best fits your schedule.
- Friday, November 6, 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. EDT
- Monday, November 9, 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. EDT
- Wednesday, November 11, 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. EDT
Registration is closed.
We've welcomed many teams to Boston over the past few years for great discussion and competition. This year, given the COVID-19 pandemic, Suffolk and Liberty Mutual are thrilled to welcome teams of students from around the nation to this virtual event in November 2020.
The winning entries, using the tenets of design thinking, put an emphasis on simplicity, usefulness, and the needs of the end user. The teams have only one day to generate their ideas; that time pressure tends to spur creative solutions to legal service delivery challenges.
Students from schools across the country, including Suffolk Law and Suffolk's Sawyer Business School, will participate. The top three teams will take home generous cash prizes.
Thank You to our 2020 Design Challenge Sponsors
Become a Sponsor Today
Sponsors of our 2020 Virtual Design Challenge are contributing to the generous prize money and day-of activities. Remaining proceeds will fund student projects within the Suffolk Law Institute on Legal Innovation and Technology.