Housing License Agreement


The Suffolk University Housing License Agreement is an academic yearlong agreement that covers both the fall and spring semesters. Students may be released on request from the housing license agreement to participate in Suffolk’s study abroad program. Any student who wishes to be released from the Housing License Agreement must complete a Food and Housing Petition and submit it to the Department of Residence Life and Housing Services. This office will determine on a case-by-case basis whether the student will be relieved of his/her obligation to meet the license agreement. The license agreement may be cancelled by the University at any time for violation(s) of Community Standards.